Dear Taurus

Friday, October 4, 2013





dear taurus,
you are the shyest soul i've ever met. the city is beneath us, shining bright like the fire burning in our heart. your silhouette against the night sky reminded me you are everything i ever wanted in my life. i wonder if our constellation would appear if we swim under a pool of stars. the melody you played repeated in my mind over and over again, the same way my heart fell for you. your brown eyes shined so bright in the dark i couldn't look away from it. has anyone ever told you they are the most beautiful thing? cold air chilled the both of us. i could feel your trembling hands and chattering teeth, yet the passion in you came out like warm arms surrounding me, keeping me warm from the cold. we look up the sky and dream of becoming an inspiration someday.

Labels: ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home