Passionate As Sin

Sunday, April 21, 2013

for a brief moment, i realized i was demanding an answer from you. i think i've started to depend my life on your existence. questioning every single details about you, your past as well as your future...

i do not know. i do not know who am i to ask, or to demand all these. but you definitely won't have a clue why i did. you have no idea how you always appeared at the 'worst' possible time and manage to cheer me up just when i was feeling insanely lonely, being left out and helpless with all the thoughts running in my head.

if only you could tell me the reason why you are different. we've talked a little about your past, and the weather, and how cool lightning is, and maybe, enjoying the summer wind together at different place, and that's it. that's all we did that afternoon. what makes the conversation so special is the fact that you are able to draw a smile across my face when i was bombarded with so many questions about life. and how you ended it by telling me no one truly knows the stories and meanings behind all your tattoos except me. at that instant i felt that i was special. you made me feel like i am someone who is extraordinary, someone existence being noticed, someone worthy of you, and perhaps, someone you can trust to tell so much. to be honest, i like it. i like hearing you say it.

maybe it is also because of your existence that made me let go of all the past crushes i had on this particular guy. i was skeptical about it in the first place. but i guess now i am clear as a polished glass.

thank you so much for making me feel great when i was feeling utterly shitty yet have no one to talk to. thank you for the awesome conversation and memories :) i am truly thankful for your presence.

L

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home